Shift your view of downtown with indoor and on-the-street visual creations, theatre, music, demonstrations and activities for everyone! Grab a bite to eat at the Duke Food Block headquarters starting at 7:00pm, help us kick things off in the lead-up to 9:00 and then check out all this and more throughout the night:
- Installations and performances in downtown businesses, alleys and parks
- An experiential music showcase by Weird Canada featuring Rich Aucoin
- A spoken word showcase by K-W Poetry Slam & The New Quarterly
- Local Focus Film Festival winners
- Late night DJ’d yoga at Queen Street Yoga
- Cycling-centric activities + bike gallery + more at BIKE\SHIFT on Otto St
Check out everything we have to see and do!